Actions are non-blocking handlers for various events.
List of currently implemented actions:
- addItem: Appends value to an array stored in another variable.
- addToInt: Add value to integer variable in the session.
- addToSharedCounter: Adds value to a counter shared by all sessions in the same executor.
- clearHttpCache: Drops all entries from HTTP cache in the session.
- conditional: Perform an action or sequence of actions conditionally.
- fail: Fail the phase with given message. Used mostly for testing/debugging.
- getIndex: Lookup index of an item in an array/collection.
- getItem: Retrieves n-th item from an array or collection.
- getSharedCounter: Retrieves value from a counter shared by all sessions in the same executor and stores that in a session variable.
- getSize: Calculates size of an array/collection held in variable into another variable
- log: Log a message and variable values.
- markRequestInvalid: Unconditionally mark currently processed request as invalid.
- newSequence: Instantiates a sequence for each invocation.
- publishAgentData: Makes the data available to all sessions in the same agent, including those using different executors.
- publishGlobalCounters: Gathers values from session variables and publishes them globally (to all agents).
- readAgentData: Reads data from agent-wide scope into session variable.
- removeItem: Removes element from an array of variables.
- restartSequence: Schedules a restart of this sequence.
- set: Set variable in session to certain value.
- setInt: Set session variable to an integral value.
- setItem: Set element in a collection on given position.
- setSharedCounter: Sets value in a counter shared by all sessions in the same executor.
- stringToInt: Parse string into integer and store it in a variable.
- unset: Undefine variable name.